Wednesday 15 March 2017

TURNING 20

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog after a long time. I hope you all are doing well.
Today I came up with my birthday clothing. 


I always wanted to have a pastel peach t-shirt and H&M has very cool collections of patels and tropical prints . You should definitely go and check out their spring collection. 
Pastels are so in this season .


For trousers I go with the white one and ended up wearing white sneakers . 
without thinking too much pastels easily go with the whites, 
Just love the way how this look turned out .
To complete the look I layered up with white shirt to give more of casual look.
I hope you all out there like this look .  
And ya there will be no winter looks now.. its sad though but yes there will be lots of 
spring lookbooks. so stay tunned for that.




            O U T F I T       D E T A I L S 

T-SHIRT        H&M
                     SHIRT           TOUCH N FEEL
             WATCH       TAG HEUER
               SHOES                DESIRE 
                                               TROUSER               JEANS AND TROUSERS
            

DON;T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS

LOVE FOODASHION,,
























































No comments:

Post a Comment